Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Dream Come True

I never imagined that almost all the things that I wanted for my wedding would come to life... but they did... here are some pictures as we await the official ones from Kilaidoscope... I just can't wait to show it!

Remember my post about what I'd want my bridesmaids to wear? Well here's what they wore:

maid of honor

O, di ba? I really got it... very minimal differences lang from what I originally envisioned it to be but all in all it was really satisfying to see the gowns that I wanted and even the color of the shoes that we found. The bouquet was a bit different from what I planned but then there was the budget constraint so... But I am really happy with the turnout!

Oh, and the butterfly girls, I wasn't able to post the look that I wanted for them but Esther of Esther's Fashion Designs really got it to the T! Even the pink and green flowerettes at the waist... I love it! And Acclaim provided the cute butterfly cages wherein we put two butterflies each, which the girls carried. (The girls couldn't take their eyes off the cages that they were carrying, by the way, hehehe!) The girls' headdress and wings we found at a store in divisoria.
butterfly girl

And the secondary sponsors' gown were equally followed as per my instructions. I really felt happy when I saw them... The simple design made the ladies all the more elegant and confident and they kept telling me that they felt comfortable in what they were wearing. Oh, and the matching shoes that we found at Suki was a last minute find but they were a bargain! I originally wanted wrist corasages for the secondary sponsors but the bouquet that they were holding were also pretty so that's ok.
secondary sponsors

No comments: